ANCA-WR 2024 Primaries Endorsements
With Primary Elections approaching on March 5th, Armenian-Americans have a vital opportunity and responsibility to ensure our community’s collective voice is heard, and to play a significant role in shaping the country’s future.
Please see the ANCA-WR final list of endorsed candidates for the Greater Los Angeles Area. Candidates were endorsed based on their proven track-record and understanding of Armenian-American community issues and policy priorities.
If you notice that a candidate who has previously served you in Congress is missing from this list, urge them to earn your vote by proving their support for the Armenian Community and backing pro-Armenian and pro-Artsakh legislation.
ANCA Western Region List of Endorsed Candidates
- Adam Schiff for US Senate, California
- Judy Chu for re-election to California’s 28th Congressional District
- Anthony Portantino for California’s 30th Congressional District
- Brad Sherman for re-election to California’s 32nd Congressional District
- Yvonne Yiu for California’s 25th State Senate District
- Henry Stern for re-election to California’s 27th State Senate District
- John Harabedian for California’s 41st State Assembly District
- Elen Asatryan for California’s 44th State Assembly District
- Jesse Gabriel for re-election to California’s 46th State Assembly District
- Kathryn Barger for re-election to Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors, District 5
- Adrin Nazarian for Los Angeles City Council District 2
- Nithya Raman for Los Angeles City Council District 4
- John Lee for Los Angeles City Council District 12
These candidates have long championed the Armenian-American community, leading advocacy efforts at various levels of government, ranging from local City Council to Congress. Please find information about the districts they are campaigning to represent in the above graphic.