As the March 5th Primary Elections quickly approach, the ANCA Western Region is proud to announce its list of endorsed candidates who are running for election in the Greater Los Angeles Area– all of whom have demonstrated a tried-and-true commitment to advancing Armenian-American policy interests.
ANCA Western Region List of Endorsed Candidates
- Adam Schiff for US Senate, California
- Judy Chu for re-election to California’s 29th Congressional District
- Anthony Portantino for California’s 30th Congressional District
- Brad Sherman for re-election to California’s 32nd Congressional District
- Yvonne Yiu for California’s 25th State Senate District
- Henry Stern for re-election to California’s 27th State Senate District
- John Harabedian for California’s 41st State Assembly District
- Elen Asatryan for California’s 44th State Assembly District
- Jesse Gabriel for re-election to California’s 46th State Assembly District
- Kathryn Barger for re-election to Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors, District 5
- Adrin Nazarian for Los Angeles City Council District 2
- Nithya Raman for Los Angeles City Council District 4
- John Lee for Los Angeles City Council District 12
These candidates have long championed the Armenian-American community, leading advocacy efforts at various levels of government, ranging from local City Council to Congress. Please find information about the districts they are campaigning to represent in the attached graphic.