Armenian Relief Society of Eastern U.S. Seeking PR-Communications Specialist
The ARS EUSA Regional Board of Directors is seeking an experienced individual to support an array of press, marketing and internal and external initiatives. The ARS’s mission is to provide educational, humanitarian and cultural assistance throughout the world. The applicant will have the opportunity to work with the Executive Director and volunteers to enhance communication between the ARS and its constituents through written publications and social media.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify audiences and determine the best way to communicate information.
- Write interesting and effective press releases, prepare information for media kits and
- develop and maintain website, social media, and the organization’s image & identity.
- Evaluate advertising for compatibility with public relations efforts.
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent collaborative mindset
- Ability to work independently with effective time management skills
- Experience with web maintenance
- Experience with social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedln & Instagram
Those interested in applying should submit their resume via e-mail to email@example.com.
The post Armenian Relief Society of Eastern U.S. Seeking PR-Communications Specialist appeared first on The Armenian Weekly.
Source: Armenian Weekly
Link: Armenian Relief Society of Eastern U.S. Seeking PR-Communications Specialist